Funds not showing (BCH)
Please check your receiving address here to ensure that the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) transaction has indeed been sent.
If it does not appear on the blockchain, then you will need to contact the sending party and ask them why the BCH has not been sent.
If the transaction does appear on the blockchain, but you cannot see the BCH in your wallet, then please follow the instructions below:
[Note: The information below applies only to the Bitcoin.com wallet]
- Select your BCH wallet -> Tap on the settings cog in the top right of your screen -> More Options -> Transaction History -> Clear cache This clears the cache and synchronizes your transaction history from the server.
If the funds still do not appear you can try the following:
- Select your BCH wallet -> Tap on the settings cog in the top right of the screen -> More Options -> Wallet Addresses -> Tap 'Unused Addresses' 20 times or until you see the message "Empty addresses limit reached", then tap 'Scan addresses for funds'
- The funds should now show up in your BCH wallet.
If you still cannot see the funds after following the instructions above, please email the details of your transaction to our support team: email@example.com
To help our support staff understand the nature of your request, please email the following information:
1) The BCH address you were expecting to receive the payment to (in text format)
2) A screenshot of your Bitcoin.com wallet "Home" page (this is the first page your wallet opens to).
Please note that all queries related to purchases on https://buy.bitcoin.com must be directed to Simplex as they run that particular service. Please contact their support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During times of high traffic, such as when there are large swings in the BCH price, your order with Simplex may take longer for them to fulfill. Unfortunately, there is nothing that Bitcoin.com can do about this, so please be patient while Simplex processes, fulfills and sends your BCH order.