Funds not showing (BTC)
Please check your receiving address here to ensure that the Bitcoin transaction has indeed been sent. If it has not then you will need to contact the sending party and ask them why. If the transaction appears on the blockchain but you cannot see the bitcoins (BTC) in your wallet, then please read below:
[Note: The information below applies only to the Bitcoin.com Wallet]
We do not control the private keys to your Bitcoin.com wallet (as noted during wallet setup, private keys are generated and stored solely on your device) so we are unable to assist with moving any funds to or from any wallet. However, if you cannot see the funds in your Bitcoin.com wallet please do the following:
- Go to Settings -> Your Wallet (BTC) -> More Options -> Transaction History -> Clear cache This clears the cache and synchronizes your transaction history from the server.
If the funds still do not appear you can try:
- Go to Settings -> Your Wallet -> More Options -> Wallet Addresses -> Tap 'Unused Addresses' 20 times until you see the message "Empty addresses limit reached", then tap 'Scan addresses for funds'
- The funds should now show up on your wallet homepage.
If you still cannot see the funds after following the instructions above please email the details of your transaction to our support team: email@example.com
To help our support staff understand the nature of your request, please email the following information in text format:
1) The BTC address you were expecting to receive the BTC payment to
2) If possible, a screenshot of your "Wallet Information" page, this can be found in
Settings > Your Wallet (BTC) > Wallet Information.
During times of high traffic, such as when there are large swings in the BTC price, your order with Simplex may take longer for them to fulfill. Unfortunately there is nothing that Bitcoin.com can do about this, so please be patient while Simplex process, fulfill and send your BTC order.